Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take a minute to reflect on 2012.  There are some wonderful things that have happened for our family in 2012 and I am so grateful for those things.  I have an amazing husband and we have two wonderful daughters.  Our family is very blessed.  I can't help tonight but think about those that have been less fortunate and pray for them that their 2013 is better.  I hope that your 2013 is blessed.  I hope that 2013 sees the Jersey Shore come back better and stronger than ever.  I hope that 2013 finds some respite for those that have suffered from the Newtown tragedy.  I hope that 2013 finds our country in a better fiscal position and our politicians understanding that their constituents need them to come together to serve us as a nation not as two parties.  Ok enough pontificating :) May 2013 be a year of health and happiness for you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment