Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer is HERE!!!

So Summer is striking back with a vengence.  We have had hot, humid, muggy weather with temps in the upper 80s+.  We finally got to go to the pool today.  We tried a different pool than we usually go to and I have to say I am totally in love with it!  The girls loved it and swam and swam.  It's zero depth and has a small little slide for them, a mushroom splasher and some spray splashers.  The area is way smaller than the waterpark so it's much easier for me to watch them both.  We had such a great day today and are looking forward to heading back later in the week!!

If you are interested here is a link to their website.

http://www.lockportpark.org/chaney_pool.php


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - pools in the summertime are the BEST! I don't have access to one this summer, but I have been going to the beach a lot (which totally makes up for it ;)
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun. My kids are begging me to take them to the swimming pool, maybe later during the week we can go play.

    ReplyDelete