Saturday, January 12, 2013

My baby is 3!!!

I can't even believe it.  It has gone by so fast.  My littlest princess is 3 today.  Starting the cycle for the next 11 days where J1 and J2 are both 3.  J2 won't turn 4 until the 22nd.  I have such a crazy mix of emotions today.  I am thrilled for her and that it's her Birthday, but I am also feeling a little sad because she isn't a baby anymore.

She is still my Tiny Terror that hasn't changed (especially as she closed her sister's finger in the door earlier today).  She has such a personality and most definitely has a mind of her own.  She knows what she wants and how she'll get it.  I just can't believe that three years have gone by.

So for the next 11 days my girls will both be 3.  I think that even though it has been difficult at times having them so close, it is also a blessing.  They are the best of friends.  They play wonderfully together 90% of the time.  They love each other and have a bond that can never be broken.

I also am sitting here thinking about how J1 is going to be 4.  Where has the time gone?  I am just so lucky and so blessed that I get to stay home with my girls and be with them everyday.  Some days I may want to scream but I wouldn't change it for the world.  I love being a mom.  I love spending every day with my girls.  I love that we can pick up and go as we please and I will forever be grateful for the mom's that came before me to teach me.


No comments:

Post a Comment