Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Lots has been going on here and I have been pretty busy.  The girls started a preschool class one day a week and it actually gives me 2 hours free to work on all my Relay For Life stuff.  Between that and just being mom I really have been busy.

We had our first trip to the ER recently.  J2 fell out of bed on SuperBowl Sunday.  Luckily she is fine.  Just had us a bit nervous.  I have to say it wasn't even that bad of an experience.  We were in and out in an hour and half.  J2 was the hit of the ER as she was all smiles and adorable with everyone.  She was a trooper and let them do all the tests and blood pressure cuff and everything.  Thank goodness for Doc McStuffins!!!

I am also getting ready for a visit from my sister and my nephew and I can't wait.  I hate that they are so far away.  I feel like my little man is getting bigger every day and I am missing it.  I finally know and understand how hard it is for my family with me and the girls being so far away.

Relay For Life is in full swing and I'm the Team Recruitment Chair this year so I have taken on a big role and I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful event.  I'll post my link and explain more in my next blog.

For Valentine's Day, Daddy took J1 and J2 on a treasure hunt through the house.  He drew a little map and everything and at the end they found their treasure (heart shaped lollipops).  It was the cutest thing ever listening to them and hearing them as they went along on their treasure hunt looking for "X marks the spot".

The girls are getting so big so fast I can't believe that they are 4 and 3 already!  I am so grateful that I get to be home with them everyday.  I can't imagine it being any other way.  They may drive me cuckoo some days but I thank my lucky stars every day for my amazing husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with them.

So today I want to say a special Valentine's thank you to my wonderful husband, without whom I wouldn't have this opportunity to be what I have always wanted to be.  Being a stay at home mom has it's challenges but it is the most rewarding experience I have ever had.  I also want to wish my little princesses a very special Valentine's Day!  They have taught me so much and I wouldn't trade them or being with them for anything.  Hope that this Valentine's finds everyone having a wonderful day and being able to spend it with their loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment