Monday, March 4, 2013

Nooo not my Coffee!!!

It happened in just an instant.  Little fingers reaching for something on the table and there it went.  My entire extra large french vanilla DD coffee.  Down the table, to the floor.  Drip Drip Drip.  It was a gigantic mess.  All over the table, the floors, the walls.  Instead of enjoying my Monday morning coffee to start off my week, I was sopping it up off of everything.  I just spent the last 20 minutes cleaning the tables, the walls, the floors, everything on the table, my cell phone, the house phone, my computer.  Luckily all the electronics seem to be in working order, but I am still bitter.  I don't need much to make me happy but my coffee.  As I watch the news and wait to see this Winter Storm that is headed our way I wanted to be able to enjoy my coffee.  Now the smell of coffee tantalizes me as I have none to drink but I can smell it through the entire house.  I scrub and clean but the smell lingers torturing me as to what might have been.  This is not the way I wanted to start my Monday.  However there is good news that I am holding on to.  6 sleeps and my sister and my gorgeous little nephew will be here for a family visit.  I will just have to think about this and be excited about that.  I miss my coffee :(

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny how something really small that really ruin your day if you don't have it. I am sorry about your coffee and excited for you that you have visitors coming soon. Let hop your Friday turns out perfectly!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the blog hop. ... Hope your day got better. ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it happens!!! :D Get another cup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha it happened to me too, one time my twin nephew. It's not coffee its my favorite cereal, Splat!Goes there tiny little hands onto the milk all over the floor, so cute to remember those times.
    Bloghopping from :
    http://crazylittlethingcalledblog.com - Mommy by Day Fashionista By Night
    http://prewchatterly.com - Everything Mommy and Girly
    http://moneycharmer.com - Blogging and Monetizing Tips

    ReplyDelete