Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Research, Research, Research

My head is spinning.  It's getting to the time where J1 needs to move to a Booster seat for the car.  I would leave her in her car seat forever if I could.  So the research phase of the purchase begins.  There are a lot of high back booster seats out there.  I don't even know where to start.  As a mom I want the best and safest for my kids.  How do you decide what is the best and the safest?  Which report do you read?  Who's advice do you take?  Everyone has an opinion.

So here I am asking you mom's.  Do you have a favorite booster?  When did you move your child to the booster?  What made you choose the booster you have for your child?

Between the research and your help hopefully I can make the best decision!



No comments:

Post a Comment