Thursday, April 25, 2013

Where is Spring??

Ok so I am so over the cold, wet, weather we have been having.  I want spring.  I want flowers and warmer weather and all that comes with it!

Yesterday we had J1 and J2's first field trip.  Their little faces lit up as we arrived at the park.  The only problem is that it was 40 degrees out after a huge night of rain.  It was cold, wet, muddy and just plain yucky, however it was magical for all of us.

Being able to chaperone with my husband was a very special event for our family.  It was great even though it was cold and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It still leaves my question though WHERE IS SPRING???

2 comments:

  1. I am tired of this weather too! I think it should be warmer this weekend. This is really late for spring in Illinois.

    Mel S
    http://twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the weather and it would seem that maybe spring is coming this weekend!!! I sure hope so this cold and yucky wet nonsense is too much!!!!

    ReplyDelete