Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Sister Play

Well it's Saturday and my girls are cracking me up.  We have already had Princess Belle and Princess Aurora dress up times. We have built block towers, and talked about the plans for the day.

J1 and I were snuggling and playing on the couch and I pretended to fall asleep on her and snore.   J2 came flying over and saying, let my sister go she not a pillow!  I love how protective they are of each other.  I love watching them play make believe and pretend.  I just love watching them play period.  I honestly prefer watching them play together than just about anything.  They play so well together 85% of the time.  It's just so sweet.

J2 came up to me today and say "how are you sweetie?" These kids are just so sweet and loving and adorable and I need to make posts like this so that when they do crazy things that drive me bonkers I can look back and remember what sweet little girls they usually are.  They are very excited for Daddy to wake up they missed him b/c he's been on wacky shifts this week and they know they get to play with him today.

These are the kind of mornings that make me not care that we are up 6am.  These are the kind of mornings that remind me that I am one of the luckiest women in the world.  I have two beautiful, healthy daughters, a husband that loves and supports me and our girls.  There is nothing more that I could ask for!  Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment